Gribbin Head (Cornish: an Gribyn)  is the most southerly part of the parish of Fowey.

The 84 feet (26 m) high square tower was erected by Trinity House in 1832 to distinguish the Gribbin from other headlands to make navigation into Fowey and the harbours of St Austell Bay safer. It was never lit, but is painted in broad red and white bands as a daymark.  It has been a Grade II Listed Building since 1974.